Thursday, October 28, 2010

Assignment #5 The Golden Rule

Hello Bloggers, in this blog I will be talking about the golden rule the meaning of this rule it treat others the way you like to be treated, I remember when I was younger I was watching the T.V. Show called "Arther" it was my favourite show, and the bully guy is making fun of someone and the teacher told him to treat others like he wants to be treated. If everyone followed the Golden Rule then this world wouldn't have wars, we would be more kind, and discrimination would be gone, and world peace might even happen which would be impossibly hard to do. Sometimes people don't obey the golden rule because they don't know how for example they were brought up in a bad neighbour hood and in the neighbour hood alot of people were rude so it rubbed off on them so they think that is how you are supposed to act because they were brought up that way.

-Max Lindsay

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

3 Things I Liked:
- I liked how you talked about previous things in your life that had respect in them!
- I agree, that if everyone respected each other then there might not be any more wars which might lead to world peace!
- I also liked how you gave a reasonable reason for why some people act that way.

2 Further Ideas:
- To read after you're done writing your post before you post it because you have some errors.
- You should add one of your own experiences you had with the "golden rule".

1 Question:
- Was the bully guy's name Binky?
I used to love " Arthur" too!

MaxL said...

yeah, his name is binky he is so beastly