Thursday, October 14, 2010

Discrimination Shall Stop!

Hello Bloggers, I'm here to talk about discrimination and how it should stop. I think discrimination should stop because it's just stupid. everyone should be treated the same. Stereotypes are probably what cause discrimination most. If someone heard that someone would do something just because they are a different race it's dumb. I think everyone should be treated the same and everyone is the same. Some people are mean, but that is not because of their skin colour that is because how they were raised, or what has happened to them in the past. I have friends of all races I don't care they are nice people that's all that count!

-Max L.

3 comments:

BrandonM said...

Max I think you are right there shouldn't be people being discrimination just because what skin colour or how they act.

Ms. Crosbie said...

Hey Max,

You're absolutely right. Discrimination is wrong and the would would be a better place without it. But, did you know that discrimination occurs for a number of reasons...people not only discriminate on the basis of race, but also religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, nationality, etc.

Tara said...

That's awesome Max! I think it's pretty cool that you want to fight descrimination I think you should start something at your school that spreads the word that descrimination is bad.

Your buddy fromm the big O,
Tara ;D